- Slender/Powerful Build
- Runs 34-38 mph
- 42 26 mm teeth
- 1500 lb/in^2 bite force
- 41-63 inches long
- 32-34 inch shoulder height
- 11-20 inch tail
- 29-85 pounds, can get over 100 lbs from time to time (depending on the are it's in)
- Dense/Fluffy fur with short under fur and long coarse guard hairs
- Sharp hearing, an hear up to a frequency of 26 kHz
- Highly territorial
- 1 inch canines
- Always looking for a fight and will not back out of one
- Silent/Stealthy hunters
- Have been known to attack animals up to 3 times their own size
- Inaccurate Strikers
- Keen night vision
- Follows tracks
I have not nearly as much on the Spotted Hyena but I did get enough to make a realistic match
- Powerful neck
- 37-65.3 inches long
- 9.8-14 inch long tails
- 28-36 inch shoulder height
- 89-225 lbs
- loud laughter
- 6443 lb/in^2 bite force (stronger than that of a grizzly bear)
- Can kill black rhinos
- Prefers to attack animas from 123.5 lbs to 401.25 lbs
- Good night vision
- Short Hair
Here is how the battle happened...
The scenario started with the hyena feeding off a kill it stole from a lioness, the wolf smells meat and silently investigates, it traces the tracks of the hyena and hears the laughter, it takes it's shot for a sneak attack from behind... it jumps on the hyena and sinks its jaws into the neck of the hyena and the hyena jerks him off, the hyena then takes his chance at the wolf's neck with those powerful jaws and bites into the chest of the wolf, and does not let go, after it knows the wolf is to weak it bites into the neck of the wolf until it's dead.
I ran the simulation numerous times and the only way the wolf would win is if he were to grab and somehow break the hyena's leg, then grab his snout to break it and chew into the neck of the hyena and rip through it.
All in all though the hyena is totally dominant over the wolf winning 89 times out of 100.
I was totally surprised to see this outcome I didn't expect the hyena to win especially with these numbers but a win is a win and thus another matchup settled, so until next time this is Tyler signing off with this message, please read this and tell your friends about this site because I put a lot of effort and time into this thanks.