Who would win in a battle

November 11, 2011

Animal Versus Animal

This is my first blog so I'm sorry if this is bad but it is what it is, so here is what my blog is gonna be, I want you guys to comment about what two animals you want to read about what I think the battle between the two will result in and that is pretty much it.  So I hope to see a lot of match up requests the first one I do is gonna be one that I pick but after that it is up to the comments, I am only 15 though so try not to be to critical but not to soft either I welcome the constructive critism.  I suppose I should have started with this but let me tell you about myself, My name is Tyler, I am very interested in this kind of thing I don't know how it got started it just did, and I really like sports and martial arts, I will try to get to the matchups as soon as possible once I see one I like so until then goodbye viewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment